The placement cell stands out as the most important element of SMBS providing the best opportunities for the students. The placement committee comprises of faculty and students with the Head of the Department as the Chairman and one faculty member as the placement officer. The objectives of the placement cell include helping students to plan their future career, maintaining liaison with prospective employers, preparing students for interviews and getting placements.
Placement Oriented Activities
- Full day session on “Corporate Expectations –Pre-placement Orientation”.
- Training on “ERP using SAP”.
- Training on “Business analytics using Tally and MS excel”.
- Two day Orientation Programme.
- Placement oriented student development activities (SDP).
- Finishing School Programme at the end of the programme.