Admission to MBA at SMBS
Admission to MBA programme of School of Management and Business Studies (SMBS) is based on the score obtained in CMAT/CAT/KMAT, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- A pass in any Bachelor‘s Degree Examination of Mahatma Gandhi University or an equivalent degree of any other universities duly recognised by Mahatma Gandhi University with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate for all parts of examination OR a Masters Degree in any subject. Only a pass in the qualifying exam is required for SC/ST candidates. Those who are awaiting final semester results of qualifying examination can also apply provided that they should produce certificates and mark list of qualifying exam before the commencement of their first semester MBA examination. Relaxation of marks and Reservation of seats are based on University/ Government Rules.
- Candidates should have valid CMAT/CAT/ KMAT (Kerala Management Aptitude Test) score.
- Those who are qualified from universities other than Mahatma Gandhi University should produce Eligibility/Recognition certificate from this University and Migration Certificate/NOC from parent University at the time of interview or group discussion.
- Seats Available for All India Open/Merit Quota: 60
- Additional International Quota: 12
Admission to MBA programme of the School is based on the score obtained in CMAT/CAT/KMAT, Group Discussion and Personal Interview in the ratio 80:10:10. Based on the performance on the Entrance Test, Group Discussion and Interview, the final Rank list for MBA admission will be prepared.
For more details, contact
- SMBS office : 0481 2732288
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org